Wednesday, October 27, 2010

has-been stripper

craigslist ad asking for stripper at 12 am for a bachelor party

----

Hello:

I'm interested in the gig but it is a bit unusual to have a stripper over at noon. Would the show be outside? How many people would be there?

Beth

----

well, thanks for replying, you were the only response.
too bad it was for last week.

----

I can have been there last week. Should I let you know how much I charge?

----

sure...
picture as well?

----

First can you tell me how you think it went?

----

the party? it went fine, woulda been better if we had a dancer..

----

If I'm going to get paid for this job, I'm going to have to have been there.

----

well, since you haven't been here, I really can't pay you

----

I haven't have been there last week... yet.

----

No, not yet, but let me know.

----

Actually I take cash before I will have been somewhere.

----

Well, no wonder you weren't here, I haven't paid you yet..

----

But once I get the cash I will have had been there.

----

right..well i guess you need to get paid

----

Well I have needed to will have been.

----

let me know when you are going to pick up your money..

----

When should I pick it up?

----

i will be here all day yesterday

*

and today...
if you got the time....

----

I assume that I told you what my rates were?

----

no you haven't

----

By the time you have paid I will have.

----

this banter makes me feel like you may know me...

----

Maybe in some temporal context I will have had.

----

well if you get around to being corporeal, lemme know..

----

You mean you will want to have been desiring punishment?

----

no, i meant in the physical sense of you being here..

----

You will want me to have been on my way over there?

----

well, sure has been fun talking in spirals with/at you, always nice to find an intruiging mind. i will be married in about 46 hrs or so, then off on the honeymoon for a week.... so perhaps if you can recall be in touch..

----

(week passes)

...

Did the marriage thing work out?

----

so far...

----

Will it always have been?

----

probably was.

----

Will you have let me known?

No comments:

Post a Comment