Wednesday, September 22, 2010

big paychecks

craigslist ad: Want Big Paychecks?

If your looking for some big pay checks then you must Check out
what my team can do for you
http://www. __________.com

----

Hello:

I like the idea of receiving big paychecks and using your system to become my own boss. Can this turn into a constant revenue stream?

Thanks, Beth

----

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the reply to my ad.
Thats what this opportunity is all about creating residual income so you only have to build
this business once and it will pay you for life.

Go to this website and watch the comp plan video:
http://www.__________.com

We are working on a new marketing system for our team that is coming out this week
that will make sales for you once a person opts in to your website.
When this is ready if a person goes to your site and doesn't join then
they really weren't looking serious anyway.

I was working 2 other businesses and dropped them both when I saw the 6 ways you can get paid.

Let me know if you have any questions,
F __________ B __________

----

B__________:

I watched part of the video and came away impressed. I like the idea of taking advantage of the energy economy to leverage a constant revenue stream while maintaining the independence afforded to one of high stature who works for herself. After watching the video, what is the next step? How do I become a leader of the team and a master of electricity?

Thanks, Beth

----

Hi Beth,

Thats great you just have to click on Join Now and become a consultant fill and once I get your information
I will send you our step by step guide and our marketing site.

Or you can contact me at:

Thanks and welcome to the team.
F __________ B __________
XXX-XXX-XXXX
__________@ __________.com
http://__________. __________.com

----

B__________:

The 'Join Now' in the message you sent was not a hotlink. I clicked on it several times and nothing happened. Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Thanks, Beth

----

Hi Beth,

It might be the way it got sent through hotmail sometime
I run in to problems with that email server.

If you get a chance you can make a gmail email account it is very simple
and seems to always work.

Anyway these should work or just copy link and put in your browser.

http://www. __________. __________.com

http://www. __________.com

Hope this helps:
F __________

----

B__________:

Okay, I'll look at the 'gmail' site. That is the 'google' email site, correct? A friend of mine raves about their 'SafeSearch' feature, although he brags about hardly ever using it. You can't imagine some of the search terms he uses to find images!

Beth

----

Beth

Yeah its goggles mail I have a bunch of them and works great.

That's funny about your friend.

Did youy get to my website ok now?

F__________  

----

B__________:

Do you know how many of them you're allowed to have?

I'm still looking through the google website but I'll let you know when I've signed up for your website.

Thanks, Beth

----

As many as you want I think. I know I have at least 10

----

You have ten email addresses? Lord! What do you use all of them for?

----

Sometimes when you sign up for systems you get a lot of junk emails so I set a new email address for each one. This way you don't get them all to you main address.

----

What do you mean by 'systems'?

----

By systems I mean sometimes I subscribe to email lists and they send me 20 emails a day all trying to sell sopmething

----

What manner of list do you subscribe to?

----

Hi Beth
I don't recall the exact names right now because over the years there was a lot of them.
Did you sign up yet because I didn't see you in my downline?

F__________

----

I haven't finished signing up yet. Your numerous email accounts inspired me to create a variety of identities. I may sign up for your program as 'Michelle Spurlock' but I'm not sure yet which one I will use. Once you've created a few good personalities it is hard to choose from among them.

----

What do you mean by different names you must use your real name to join. The email is just for the company and people to contact you.

----

Yes but if I create many names can't I easily achieve my goal of having multiple revenue streams?

~~~~

Hello:

I could not get the website https://__________.__________.com/NewRep.asp# to work. It kept saying that my credit-card number wouldn't work.

Michelle Spurlock
Spurlock Investments, LLC

----
   
I will take a look at it are you sure everything was filled out correctly.

F__________

----

I believe so?

----

Were you getting an error message or something?

*

I checked it out on my end and it seems to be working alright.

----

It said that the number I entered was not a valid credit-card number.

----

That's strange maybe try to x out of the site and try over and see what happens.

----

And re-enter all of my information again?

----

I would try that if it didn't go through.

*

Did you enter card number with dashes?
You have to just put numbers with no dashes -

----

I just put in numbers.

*

Well I'm about to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll try again and if it doesn't work I'll just email you my information?

----

Ok you can do that and I will get it straighten out sorry about that.
Have a goodnight.

F__________

----

I tried it again and it didn't work. Should I send my information?

----

Yes and I can try it on my end I am out right now I will be back in about ten minutes and I will give it a try.
Thanks
F__________

*

Did you want to try and call support under the contact tab to see why your card is not working.

----

Name: Michelle Spurlock
Company: Spurlock Investments, LLC
Name on Paycard: Spurlock Investments

Phone Number (cell): XXX XXXXXXX

SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX
Email: __________.spurlock@gmail.com
Password: worldtakeover
Confirm Password: worldtakeover
Date of Birth: 09/19/1980
Secret Question: What High School did you attend?
Answer to Secret Question: Argus C. Hagglefaucet High

Replicated Site: spurlocknation

----

Is it ok to call you right now?

----

I prefer to accomplish this over the internet (simply: the 'net).

----

I just need more info:
What kind of card and the number also csv code on card?
And you billing address.

----

Oh I was just making those up.

----

I don't get what you are saying, you dont have a card?

----

No, I'm not even a real person. Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment