Monday, August 16, 2010

nude maid

craigslist ad looking for nude maid

----

Hello:

I'm wondering how much you're willing to pay for the nude-maid position.

Thanks, Beth

----

Hi Beth I really don't know we can discuss it I'm sure we will come up with something to make you happy. Where are you from?  Tell me about you? Thanks  G____ PS my #1-XXX-XXX-XXXX if you'd like to talk

----

I came over from Eastern Europe seven years ago. After cleaning home for two years, I saved up enough money to start, with some financing, my own business.

I hired cleaners from Mexico, cleaners from Russia, and cleaners from Korea. All sorts of cleaners of different ethnicity who have come to America. I bought supplies and took out several ads for my company, 'Ethnic Cleansing.' But customers didn't come. And now I am stuck paying back the bank.

What is your story?

Cheers, Beth

----

I'm just a single older male nudist that needs a maid how old are you Where are you from? Send a pic? G____

----

G____,

You've probably never heard of my country of origin. Azerbaijan?

So you're looking for a nude maid for just cleaning?

Beth

----

Yes just cleaning unless we become interested in eachother

----

Hmm. Are you naked all the time?

----

Usually lets swap pics?

*




Heres my mugshot G____

----

Do you know how big the market is for this? Do you think a company called 'Nude Ethnic Cleansing,' which sends naked cleaners from different cultures, could work?

----

I don't know but I bet it would work! Are you interested in doing mine?

*

Send a pic?

----

I've enclosed a pic of my proposed ad. I'm a little reluctant to put this ad into the YellowPages without some feedback after I sunk so much money into the original business. What do you think?

Thanks, Beth



----

Well it looks great and I think it will work.
But I wanted a pic of you and do you want to do me ?

----

I'm not sure what sort of role playing I'll do in this business. I'd like to administrate the business and help girls new to the USA -- who are willing to get down on all fours and clean -- get a leg up on owning their own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment