Friday, August 13, 2010

free tv

Craigslist Ad: Free TV, broken



----

Hello:

The image you've posted doesn't show the depth of the television. Is this a flat-screen television?

Thanks, Beth

----

no this is not a flat screen tv.

----

Hmm. Can it display HD channels?

----

not sure, probably not since it is older. i put the model of the tv on the ad so you can check into that yourself.

----

Do you know what channels it gets? I couldn't find this online.

----

the tv does not currently work, so you would have to get it fixed, but once fixed i would assume it gets all normal channels, but not HD

----

I saw that it doesn't currently work. Which of the channels are broken?

----

the whole tv doesn't work, i don't think it turns on.

----

Oh so it isn't just specific channels that are broken?

----

the tv does not work, it does not turn on, you will have to get it fixed, that is why it is free

----

Is it just the on switch that is broken? If the switch were working, would the TV work?

----

i don't know, it is my husbands tv.  if you want it, let me know and then you can see for yourself.

----

Hmm. What channels did your husband watch on it?

----

sorry i just got rid of it, someone else wants it

----

Do you think they would consider selling the TV?

----

they might, you should ask

----

Can you forward them a message that I will pay $50 for the TV?

----

no sorry

----

Darn. You've lost their address? I've decided that I must have this television.

I'll pay you $5 if you can facilitate my purchase of the television for $100 from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment